Hours and Location
The Lemoore Learning Resource Center (LRC) is located in the 400 building on the West Hills College Lemoore Campus.
|Fall & Spring Hours|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.|
|Friday||8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.|
|Friday||8:00 A.M. to 12 P.M.|
The LRC is closed during all school holidays, including spring break and winter break. Check the West Hills academic calendar for the latest class schedule
Lemoore LRC Map
- Print and online materials used to support the curriculum at WHCL.
- Current Periodical (Magazine and Journals) subscriptions.
- Quiet study tables.
- Reserve collection of textbooks for courses.
- Assistance finding and locating materials online.
- 75 computer workstations with Internet access and Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Laptops and Hotspots can be checked out for a full-semester for currently enrolled students.
- Black and white printing is available for $0.10 a page. West Hills students receive 200 pages of free black and white printing each semester.
- Once the free printing limit has been reached, students will need to add additional funds to their account at the Administration Building.
- Color printing is not available at the West Hills College Lemoore Library.
- Printing is not available to the public.
LRC Study Rooms
- Study rooms are only available to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff at West Hills College. Study rooms are not available for public use.
- Study rooms are available to check out for two hour increments and can be renewed once for a maximum of four hours.
- Whiteboard markers and erasers are available to borrow.
- Faculty and staff can reserve study rooms in advance. Please contact us directly at (559) 925-3420 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
LRC Academic Center for Excellence (Tutoring)
- Academic Support services in the library are available free of charge to all currently enrolled West Hills College students.
LRC Rules of Conduct
- Please be respectful of other students in the library and keep the noise level to a minimum.
- The library permits beverages in spill-proof containers. Food is not allowed.
- Inappropriate behavior is not allowed. This includes any sexual activities, indecent exposure, threatening behaviors, and harassment.
- As per Ed. Code 7597, tobacco products (including electronic cigarettes) are not allowed inside the library or within 20 feet of the entrance.