Academic Center for Excellence
ACE is the place for students to gain tools and resources for their academic success!
Exciting changes are happening in ACE.
- We’ve added more instructors to cover English, ESL, Linguistics, Math, and Science.
- We’ve added a counselor who is available on a walk-in basis.
- We’ve added Supplemental Instruction Tutors. They are current WHCL students who lead SI Sessions as well as provide drop in tutoring.
- We have added new software such as Inspiration.
- We have more changes coming this semester, so stop by for a visit.
More staff means more hours! Please see the ACE schedule for details.
How can we help?
- We provide a quiet and focused environment.
- We can assist you in understanding class assignments.
- We can brainstorm with you or put the finishing touches on written work.
- We can help you with reading comprehension.
- We can work towards helping you overcome math phobias.
- We can even give you personal assistance in writing a personal statement for college transfer or scholarship essays.
- We can proctor a test that you missed in class.
- We can administer an English prerequisite challenge.
- We have computers, a printer, and scanner to help you get your assignments done in a timely manner.
- Most importantly, we can help you become a successful student by working smarter instead of harder!
If you would like to know more, please contact Neomi Daniels at (559)925-3604 or email@example.com.